Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

blerghh.

heyhoo. i had a pretty bad day today. shyt lar. i couldnt get much sleep yesterday because my stupid perut was so sakit. erghh. i donno wat time i sleep yesteday. then today sham woke me up at 1pm just because he wants me to teman him for lunch. hello sayang, i told u my perut was freaking sakit and asking me to teman u for lunch. sorry terpaksa lar tolak cuz i cant even get up from my bed. babi betul. then i cant continue my tido ad. so went downstairs. ayah's not working today :) breakfast (breakfast mende pukul 1), and took some stupid sakit perut pills. geeshh.
still my perut is sakit. ehh babi la ape aku makan semalam?! haha then ayah was trying to make me feel better. and i did :) car survey-ing. yay! last time dia beli kereta dia tak bawak pun. few weeks back he got himself a new car. and he knows i need one for myself. arghh! i was so pissed. so he decided to bring me to the nearest proton dealer.
okay okay, i know proton is a bit lame. but im only 18 and this is gonna be my first car. like wat ery said, 'bukan nak pikir kete tu besar, pakai kete yg sesuai dgn kte.' and i took his advice. i want the new gen2! haha. kalau nak ikot kan hati, aku nak evo ke, skyline ke, the new mazda 6 ke, paling paling ok pun CIVIC ke. haha. but i know my ayah will never buy me those kind of car. hey, thats life, deal with it. kahkah.

well what to do i love myself.
and i love her too. sikit sikit lah.

ahaa so i was abit bored in the car. ambik je la gambar sikit sikit. sampai je kat proton, i saw the new gen2. and i fell in love. haihh. then my ayah started askinkg the sales person about the price and stuff. my ayah said 'no can do'. im like WHAT??!! i want this. so badly :( he said its expensive for me. hey im a good driver lah! huhu. why do you have to let me down? i want you. you stole my heart bitch. and now, i hate you. wahahaha!!!

haha watever. i moved on. cuz i heard this hot sexy stylin baby satria neo calling my name. and this time, im seriously in love. yaryar im stupid. haha. i mean, its like so sporty and cute too. its small and super super cute. and i want it. haha. then ayah settle some stuff with that pacik. ayah said maybe i will be getting that car. ngaa! yay! hey, its better than myvi la okayy! (no offence) kahkah.

thats like so sexy. look at the eye. ahaa.


hot ass :P

ehh apsal aku upload pic ni dua kali? haha lantak la, its stylin!
okayy. i'll be waiting for you sayang :)


CHOW!

No comments: